2020 has been a year of change in the way business is conducted. We have been doing virtual tours for our out of state buyers for many years. They have found it very convenient, and it has been part of our service model. As our environment changes, and people feel the need to distance themselves from others for a variety of reasons we wanted to share how we conduct our virtual home tours.
For buyers, in order to maximize your time and customize your home search these are our typical steps:
1. Schedule a video chat or phone call in order to capture your needs and wants
2. Customize your home search based on your specific criteria
3. Narrow down results and schedule a day for your virtual tour
4. Our agents connect with you through video at each home to walk you through and answer any questions
5. If you have a home that is at the top of your list our agent will walk through and record a highlight reel for you and send the video link through email or text
6. Set any second showings for your “hot list”
7. Negotiate terms on your behalf with the seller
8. Walk you through the remainder of the sales process including any additional videos of the home by phone or video chat.
9. At any time an actual walk through or live showing can be scheduled based on your comfort level
For sellers, along with our 14 step marketing plan we are including a High Definition video walk through of your property along with virtual open houses for potential buyers. See the example video of one of our listings below.
Your safety and comfort level are very important to us! We have found that this model also helps people busy with work, at home with the kids, out of state, and even out of the country. Contact us today for more information and to set up a video chat today!